Employee engagement and an inclusive workplace culture is directly tied to employee productivity, satisfaction and positive business outcomes.
Many companies/organizations are experiencing challenges with engagement on a number of levels. Unfortunately, some are not aware of it or are unsure how to improve it. Others are proactive.
Whatever your context is, we’re here for you and ready to help you improve the status quo.
Here’s a quick look at mainstream reported statistics to allow you to assess where you may be and – most importantly – where you want to go from here:
- Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. $438-605 billion each year in lost productivity
- 85% of the US workforce finds their work more frustrating than fulfilling; they feel “no passion,” “no deep connection to their work,” and unfortunately “feel that they do not drive innovation or move their company forward”
- 75% of the US workforce “hates their jobs”
- 66% of employees report that they do not have a clear understanding of their leader’s performance goals or expectations for them
- 51% of employees are searching for new jobs or watching for openings
- Only 29-15% of employees are actively engaged in their work, for their managers & the organization as a whole
- 70% of employees report they believe training could help them become more focused in their jobs & that it’s a strong incentive to stay
- 90% of Millennials want to grow their careers with their current companies
- 70% of the variance in employee engagement depends on how people are managed, how they perceive both their value and purpose within the organization, and whether they feel “connected” to the organization
- This means workplace culture is at the heart of satisfaction, productivity and the bottom line.
- There’s absolutely no need to be a statistic that’s not of your choosing
- Leaders and their organizations can absolutely turn the odds in their and their employees’ favor by strengthening employee engagement and employee experience
- Here is a sampling of some of our most popular interactive modules
VISIT OUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PATHS
The THREADS that Connect a High-Performance Culture
This impactful new program will help your team identify and embrace the seven keys to organizational culture. Developing a high performance team is not easy. We’ll go step-by-step through the process of understanding, ownership, commitment & action.
Temperaments, Tolerance & Teamwork
This is a gamechanger for all levels of personnel within an organization. It’s also a fun and interactive session. We’ll immediately get your team working together to understand how to leverage their differences. Participants will leave the session with a new vocabulary and appreciation of how people work effectively as a team. They will also have new insights and skills for building teams that maximize individual skillsets, communication styles and approaches.
- Connecting with Different / Difficult Personalities
- Understanding the Core Needs of Your Team Members
- How to Work with Extroverts and Introverts
Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
This participative session will illuminate why diverse teams perform better, uncover personal & institutional biases, and deliver a go-forward plan for building a truly diverse & inclusive organization.
- Why Diversity Matters
- The Business Case for D&I
- Unconscious Bias
- Generational Bias
- Micro-aggressions in the workplace
- Developing a Progressive D&I Program
We know that introverts and extroverts are wired differently. It is crucial that leaders know how to leverage their personal interaction styles, while understanding exactly how to get the best results with the introverts and extroverts on their teams. We will discuss the differences between introverts and extroverts and delve into their strengths and weakness. Attendees will leave this interactive session ready to engage everyone on their team, regardless of their interaction style.
Developing Your Personal & Professional Brand
This in-depth interactive session will explain the importance of a person’s personal brand and how it influences their performance & relationships. Participants will learn how to develop and manage their personal brands to increase their influence and effectiveness.
- Understanding & identifying your personal brand & reputation
- How your personal brand influences your results
- Managing & improving your personal brand
Did you find topics of interest?
Wondering about next steps? It’s simple, choose your preferred delivery platform(s)
It’s your choice: large scale customized trainings, interactive workshops, speaking events, or 1:1 performance coaching for leadership, executives, and professionals.